Loot Hero Loot Hero

This game put my patience to the test, needless to say I died often because of inpatience :D

Great and fun game, though gets a little repetitive and boring to wait for health to recharge.

VaragtP responds:

Thanks :) You can recharge health faster by visiting a town, but I guess you meant when standing before an enemy :P

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Wow, I was actually impressed to find Bundy family in there.

But it gets boring rather quickly, unless you're obsessed with medals.

... :D ... :D

Great game, but I'd love more and a bit harder levels. Almost all the harder levels I finished them in about third or fifth try.

Voxel Invaders Voxel Invaders

Really fun and quite challenging game, every zone is different and fun so it doesn't get repetitive and boring. When you pick up invincibility, I really like how the game turns into 3D mode. The design is great too

Red Rogue Red Rogue

Seems like a very nice game, but I wanted to report a bug: when in fullscreen, I can't press action hotkeys, they won't do anything. And if possible, remove the esc leaves fullscreen, it's very annoying since I'm always trying to open the menu with esc, too used to it :/

crushd crushd

I really like this game

I really like it, it's also very addictive :P but please.. PLEASE, make a pause and reset button.. that's all I ask.. I would give it a ten but because it lacks pause button I give it an 8.

Space is Key Space is Key

Awesome

573 deaths :D the one below me got more than that

Bieber Bottle Bash Bieber Bottle Bash

Best. Game. EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the sequel already!

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

!!!!!! AWESOME lol

you know what? this is real "Grand Theft Auto".

Piyo Blocks Chick Hunt Piyo Blocks Chick Hunt

not bad

nice retro graphics. it's like duck hunt with no pauses.