SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

The voice gets annoying after a while.

Kusagil Mujal Kusagil Mujal

I am Estonian myself, and this was a waste of time, I didn't like it. There's nothing special about the text too. Well maybe the animations are good but I found the video to be pointless.

MeelisMatt responds:

thx for honest opinion. Aitäh.

Loot Hero Loot Hero

This game put my patience to the test, needless to say I died often because of inpatience :D

Great and fun game, though gets a little repetitive and boring to wait for health to recharge.

VaragtP responds:

Thanks :) You can recharge health faster by visiting a town, but I guess you meant when standing before an enemy :P

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Wow, I was actually impressed to find Bundy family in there.

But it gets boring rather quickly, unless you're obsessed with medals.

... :D ... :D

Great game, but I'd love more and a bit harder levels. Almost all the harder levels I finished them in about third or fifth try.

xKore - Muff F.S. Remix xKore - Muff F.S. Remix

Hi, me again.
Significant improvement over the last song(s). It's actually SOUNDS like music. There's melody, no random panning crap.
BUT. Way too much limiter, the instruments don't blend together, and some points there's way too much bass.. That comes with practice, practice and more practice.
Now that I covered the technical problems, the song itself still sounds very strange and uncomfortable to listen to. But now all you gotta do is to practice a lot and possibly get feedback (ratings/comments) if you think it sounds great.

Another thing, to test if it really sounds good to you, finish the song, then wait for at least a day (if you've worked for it for couple weeks, wait for a week), don't listen to the song during that time until you've passed a day/week, then listen to it again. Before and after compare it to some music that you like, preferably from the same genre, and progressively you'll find the mistakes you made.

Hope this helps!

work in progress V.1 work in progress V.1

Oh hell...
Dude, you're ruining it by not having any melody in your tracks, you just clusterfuck the notes together and that's NOT how anyone produces.
It's like you never listen to music, therefore you don't know what a melody is. I've never heard that much lack of talent in a track from anyone else ever.

Every genre has a melody in it, whether it's a single note throughout the song, notes alternating, or something else, I don't have a real definition of a melody but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Even Gabber/Hardcore music has some melody, even though it's usually very harsh. Point is, you won't get nowhere if you keep clusterfucking notes together. Learn a piano or something, that'll improve your skills and gives great advantage to having good melodies in your tracks.

Also, stop panning shit like that. In other words, keep your shit way less random and more easily acessible (as a beginner) to other listeners, and give room to improve for melodies. people are more likely to give better feedback.
God why am I even bothering... Well I really hope this helps.

seguraf11 responds:

Thx, I really did just throw things in a pattern.... didnt look up any tutorials on FL studio, I got something in the works though

Krabby Patties Krabby Patties

not bad

I like the melody here :P some people could even enjoy the song